ik2loc2g5 发表于 2017-3-21 02:03:44

NFL Jerseys Outlet xc34ktgb

Commissioner of Police, Leroy Brumell on Wednesday,cheap jerseys nfl wholesale, last, assured the Minister of Home Affairs, Clement Rohee, that the Guyana Police Force fully supports him.This assurance comes at a time when the Minister is under fire from the Opposition for matters related to the July 18 protest and shooting deaths of three demonstrators, allegedly by police ranks.Force supports Minister Rohee – Top Cop“Sir, I would like to assure you that the Guyana Police Force is behind you,” Brumell firmly asserted during the re-commissioning ceremony of the ‘C’ Division Headquarters – the Cove and John Police Station.“The force is behind you with whatever you do. Many of us who had different views… Externally, people can make comments but you have to be internal to know what it is… A person may turn out to be different when you get to know them…Don’t judge a book by its cover!” the Top Cop stated emphatically.Rohee, during his address to the gathering,World Baseball Classic Jerseys Outlet, noted that he was particularly happy about having the Force’s support.“The whole country should know that Minister and the Force are as one. We are united in terms of objectives and where we want to take the Guyana Police Force.I saw some letters… or lectures I should say, in the papers, given to police about how they should conduct their operational activities, by some of these people who call themselves experts in public safety and security issues.I am not an expert…the only thing I’m an expert is in politics…That I know well…and that I will stick to! I have no interest in becoming an expert in policing; I have no interest in becoming an expert in security matters… simply because today or tomorrow,NFL Jerseys Supply, if the President asks me to serve somewhere else…well, that ambition to be an expert in one area or another goes up in smoke.”As part of the Citizen Security Programme, under the Integrated Crime Information System (ICIS), three computers, along with a few desks, chairs, air condition units, and file cabinets were given to that Police Station.The building was also repainted and various offices such as the ‘Identification Parade Room’, the ‘Interviewing Room’,WBC Jerseys, the ‘Listening Room’, ‘The Court Sub Office’, and the station’s washroom were all given facelifts.These works totaled approximately $19.1M. The Cove and John Police station is the final of 18 stations to be remodeled.The Minister had some choice words for those seeking to misrepresent and make light of the advancement within the security sector, more particularly, the increased funding and other developments in the Police Force.“Forget what people talk about in the media, these are just political statements being made. Let them go to the budget, and to the current and capital estimates made for the past five years, and see the increases of money being made available to the Guyana Police Force over those years. Maybe it’s our fault that we don’t talk more about these things.“Developments are occurring in the Force, but we need to speak more of these developments, because it seems those who speak contrary to the development seem to be getting more publicity than those who speak in favour,Adam Jones USA Jersey, and this is regrettable.”Meanwhile,wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china, Commissioner Brumell urged the ranks of the Cove and John Station to be more considerate to members of the public. He warned against telling persons in need of their assistance, that the station does not have any vehicles and find alternative ways in rendering assistance to persons.Explaining the ICIS, Clement Henry of the Research Unit, noted that information will be entered into the computer system which will be accessed through a data system.The upgrade is an effort to bring the police force on par with technological advancements. It was pointed out that this will help the Force with more quick development policies.On behalf of the ranks, Inspector Harte promised both the Minister and the Top Cop that the facility will be put to good use, as it is a form of motivation for the ranks.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: NFL Jerseys Outlet xc34ktgb