ik2loc2g5 发表于 2017-4-6 21:40:37

Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online owjqyjwv

Tenders for relaying Government’s fibre optic cable in certain sections along Lethem to Georgetown are expected to be invited within the fortnight. This would increase the cost of Government’s E-Governance Project,Chris Chelios Red Wings Jersey, which has a budget of US$32M, says Alexei Ramotar, Project Manager.Ramotar does not want to discuss the amount of money already spent on the project but stated that the unit is hoping to have all necessary information including the length of cable to be replaced; soil testing; and cost estimates to invite bids from interested contractors.Project Manager, Alexei RamotarThe affected areas include Mabura, Kurupukari, Annai, and East Bank Demerara Public Road.Physical works for the laying of the 560-kilometers cable began in April 2011. Poor weather conditions and the absence of appropriate equipment were cited for the slothfulness of contractors,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, Mekdeci Machinery and Construction (MMC), DAX Contracting, Dynamic Engineering and G. Bovell Construction Services, in the execution of the project.The contractors were expected to lay the cable beneath the surface but not all contractors were able to execute their tasks effectively,jerseys nfl wholesale, hence the need to relay sections of the cable in Mabura and Kurupukari. In addition, the supervising team hired (and later fired) was inefficient and the Unit did little or no monitoring during the project execution.Meanwhile, vandalism was responsible for the destruction of a piece of the cable in Annai. And, during the relocation of utility poles to facilitate the East Bank Demerara four-lane expansion, part of the cable was destroyed.With experience gained from the initial project, Ramotar said that the Unit would be collaborating with the Public Works Ministry to supervise the relaying project. Apparently, after some contractors did shoddy work, personnel from the Public Works Ministry were tasked with inspecting while the Unit did testing of the cable simultaneously.“Our engineers came out on June 27, after three weeks of testing, repairing and identifying areas that will require major repair works. There are several such areas, but we are still examining the results from the tests. Areas where repair works will not suffice will have to be redone.”“We have also installed all of our sites, Georgetown, Linden, Mabura, Kurupukari, Annai and Lethem and are testing the power and local site operations. We will then be connecting up with the Brazilian side and testing connectivity between Lethem and Brazil. Once completed, each individual link will be tested and then the full network,” he stated.According to Ramotar, in an attempt to avoid vandalism the cable will be placed in pipelines below the surface in areas where there are bridges. He said that the cable would be of no value to vandals since its inside is glass and the exterior is rubber.Speaking on the other aspects of the project, Ramotar said that the Unit is using a modular data centre approach for the National Data Centre. The data centre has been installed and is undergoing extensive testing.He noted that a fibre ring has been built around Georgetown connecting the major Ministries and Government agencies. These include the Ministries of Health, Natural Resources and Environment, Education, Finance, Housing, Home Affairs, Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation, Guyana Revenue Authority, University of Guyana, Guyana Power and Light (GPL) and Guyana Lands and Surveys Commission for the fibre optic outside plant.“Several other Ministries and Government agencies will be completed in August in a second phase that includes Office of the President and the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Agriculture,” he said.“We have also connected into GPL’s fiber optic cable that will provide access to the West Coast up to Parika and connectivity for Linden/Wismar through our Lethem-GT fiber. Fiber has been run to UG and connectivity for the rest of the East Coast and Berbice is awaiting the completion of the GPL transmission line and substation project,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Ramotar stated.In relation to the project’s microwave or long-term evolution, the Unit has 21 sites under construction. They are located at Helena, Cane Grove, New Amsterdam,http://www.footlockershop.us.com/Mid/, Melanie Damishana, Foulis, Enmore, Lusignan, Beterverwagting, La Bonne Intention, Liliendaal,Jorge De La Rosa Jersey, Cove and John, Georgetown, Eccles, Den Amstel, Zeeburg, Wales, UG, Suddie and Aurora.

vypymwjo 发表于 2017-4-9 16:40:48

江湖神迹1.75D|1.81A最新商业服务端|蜀门一键完整服务端仙境传说ro商业服务端
绿色征途linux.win版圣者注册怀旧1.04世外桃源商业服务端|奇侠XIAH商业服务端
红月4.402魔王版4.635服务端传奇外传2.0服务端完美世界一键国际经典版S服务端
魔兽世界台服国服仿官方芒果商业服务端wow|大话西游2服务端|传说45商业服务端
惊天动地超变态极品三剑客商业服务端|街头篮球商业服务端|天之炼狱私服一条龙
科洛斯商业Season3(第三季)完美升级版服务端|破天一剑最新变态虎鼠商业服务端
奇迹mu商业官方攻城多线商业服务端|天龙八部商业linux&win虚拟机商业SF服务端
很多第一次想开F的客户,基本都是发一个版本给我们,问我们有没有这样的版本
首先我们申明,版本都是要进行修改的,因为每个GM都有自己的想法和设计
不可能有一模一样的版本,只能进行修改和制作后才能做到相同.
关于私服,我们可以模仿做任何版本,这个是肯定不可争议的.
IDC服务器以及空间租用&私服一条龙网络游戏服务端销售(架设属于你自己的私服)
开服套餐www.i5gm.com/Taocao/
游戏介绍www.i5gm.com/Shop/Banben/
网站模版www.i5gm.com/Shop/Wangzhan/
广告代理www.i5gm.com/ad.html
主机空间租用www.i5gm.com/Webserver/
官方网站www.i5gm.com
客服咨询QQ1325876192(企鹅扣扣)
Email:1325876192@qq.com
本团队正规公司化运营,拥有自己的专业技术团队,合理的价格。
专业诚信为您量身定做独家专业的网络游戏,打造属于自己的网络私F,圆您一个GM梦想.
www.i5gm.com开区服务端版本下载地址(已修复不能下载问题):
www.i5gm.com/soft/index.html
魔兽私服开区一条龙服务_www.i5gm.com
传奇私服开传奇一条龙服务_www.i5gm.com
魔域开区sf一条龙开区服务_www.i5gm.com

static/image/common/sigline.gif
传世开私服版本sf一条龙服务 奇迹开私服开服sf一条龙 魔兽私服开区开服sf一条龙服务
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online owjqyjwv