[深沟球轴承] Matt Carpenter Cardinals Jersey vxm1ihrp

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2017-3-6 22:30:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A picturesque fountain was commissioned last weekend in the compound of the Skeldon Hospital on the Corentyne. It is expected to enhance the environment of the main healthcare facility on the Upper Corentyne Coast.The Skeldon Hospital is also a cross-border hospital,Johnny Oduya Jersey, servicing patients from Nickerie,Emil Bergstrom Sweden Jersey, Suriname. The project was undertaken by Ms. Shama Latchman in memory of her parents, Sugrim ‘Uncle Sugrim’ Mansraj and Nainawattie ‘Aunty Wattie’ Hansraj’ who died in 2002 and 2012 respectively.Mrs. Latchman hands over the fountain to Dr. Chan of the Skeldon HospitalDr. Vishwa Mahadeo,Nicklas Lidstrom Red Wings Jersey, CEO of the Berbice Regional Health Authority also expressed thanks over the project and thanked the donor.Latchman participated in a simple handing- over ceremony to the Doctor-in-Charge of Skeldon Hospital, Dr. Chan. “I think of my parents very often and because I think of them so often,Los Angeles Dodgers Jackie Robinson Jersey, I thought of doing something for them. I want to keep their names alive.”She said that the fountain is the only of its kind in Guyana. “I am very happy that I have done that much for them.”The fountain,Jordan Shipley Texas Jersey, she stated,De Anthony Thomas Oregon Jersey, is an octagon and tiled inside and outside. It is also equipped with interior lights. It was designed by her husband.“A fountain is not something common so he had to actually have it in his eyes how he will do it and then he called in the carpenter to pool ideas.”Latchman said that visitors and patients are encouraged to take pictures and spend time around the structure. “Soon we might have brides and grooms coming here to take pictures.”A new visitor’s waiting shed in the memory of the late Patrick and Lilawatie Seegopaul was also dedicated over the weekend.
[url=http://www.cheapnfljerseyswholesaleoutlet.cc/cardinal-12-andrew-luck-white-
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表