Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China odznh4yk

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2017-3-18 15:28:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sixty-four-year-old Hemranie Ramphere had heard the story of a woman who died following a beating at the hands of her son.She also heard about the years of abuse the woman endured also at the hands of her son.Ramphere realised that she is in a similar situation and is fearful that she could be come a victim of the same circumstances.The soon to be old age pensioner lives at Busby Dam, Craig,NFL Jerseys Supply, East Bank Demerara with her elderly mother and two sons.She said that one of her sons is a drug addict and is currently in prison while the younger one is an alcoholic who is also hearing impaired.It is the younger son of whom Ramphere is fearful since over the past years she has been subjected to physical abuse, despite reporting the matter to the police on several occasions.The last time she sustained a beating at the hands of her son was on Tuesday, a day after Ramrattie Deonauth was found dead in her Enterprise Pasture house.Like Deonauth, whose husband is suffering from a stroke, Ramphere has no other older male from whom to seek assistance since her husband passed away 11 years ago.“I’m an abused mother for years, even before my husband died, but it’s getting worse,wholesale jerseys,” Ramphere told this newspaper.She displayed a mark on her forehead which she claimed was inflicted by her older son, who had struck her with a bench.She described her other son,jerseys nfl wholesale, who was a student of the David Rose School for the Handicap, as very abusive whenever he drinks.According to Ramphere, whenever her son, a 38-year old carpenter/mason, imbibes in alcohol, he would sometimes lose his money on the road and then accuse her of stealing it.She said that one of her main problems stems from her locking her upstairs apartment and preventing her son from entering whenever he is drunk.However,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China, the man would break the door, evidence of which this newspaper has seen. The woman said that she would call the police and sometimes they would respond. She singled out one sergeant who was very helpful to her cause, arresting her son on several occasions.“I even took him to court but the magistrate discharged the matter, because they say that he is handicap. So like he knows that and he takes full advantage,” Ramphere told this newspaper.She said that the latest attack occurred on Monday when her son came home drunk once again and started to bang on her door.Ramphere said when she objected to her son pushing his hands into her pot, the man pushed her away and dealt her a lash across her face with a hard object.“I’ don’t even know is what; if it was a wood or so in the kitchen,” the battered mother told this newspaper.She said that she was assisted by a neighbour who took her to the Grove Police Station to report the matter.“The police said that they can’t do nothing because he’s disabled. They ask if I want a medical but I told them that the medical is of no use if my son is not arrested,cheap jerseys nfl wholesale,” Ramphere said.However one of the ranks promised to investigate the matter. This newspaper was informed about the incident on Monday and contacted a senior official at the Brickdam Police Station. According to Ramphere the police turned up at her home immediately after but her son had already left the home.“When I came back he had already locked up as if nothing was wrong so he knew what he was doing. I know it will get worse,” Ramphere said.The woman’s face showed visible signs of a beating and she was encouraged by others to highlight her plight so that the proper action will be taken.“When I went to clinic,cheap nfl jerseys online, the other mothers told me to get up and do something because ‘this boy is going to kill you’. I weary go to the police so probably they get disgust of me,” Ramphere said. She said that she has been writing to the Commission of the Disabled complaining about her son’s behaviour since 2001.“Four times for the year I have been abused by him. At one time other people had to restrain him,” the elderly woman said.According to Ramphere, her son previously attended a community based rehabilitation programme but is now refusing to go.The mother is appealing to the Minister of Human Services and to the Commissioner of Police to pay attention to her plight since she is at risk from both of her children.Meanwhile, police continue to detain the son of Ramrattie Deonauth as they await the post mortem examination on her body.Sources said that the cause of her death will determine how they proceed with the matter.
[url=http://www.cheapnfljerseyswholesaleoutlet.cc/cardinal-12-andrew-luck-white-
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表