WBC Jerseys oqzehrg4

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2017-3-23 14:38:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Regional Health Officer (RHO) of Region Three, Dr. Ravindranauth Persaud,cheap nfl jerseys, was expected to meet yesterday with West Demerara Regional Hospital staffers who treated Devanand Nauth, the accident victim who died on August 16,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, allegedly after being sent home with spinal injuries.Dead: Devanand NauthDr. Persaud told Kaieteur News that the staffers have submitted statements,wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china, and that medical personnel are to re-examine the patient’s X-rays.One of the reasons for this is because the staff alleged that they did not observe Nauth’s spinal injuries when he took the X-ray examination.“I find it very strange (that the injuries were not noticed). I’m also getting up our X-rays so we can have a team to review the X-rays to see if at the time of the accident the injuries were there. The doctors are saying that they did not see it (the spinal injury.) I don’t know if he could have gone home and fell and further injured himself.”The patient’s left leg also had to be amputated at the Georgetown Hospital after it became gangrenous. The RHO said that the infection could not have been detected when the patient was admitted.But Nauth’s relatives yesterday dismissed any suggestions that he could have fallen and sustained the injuries at home. They pointed to the fact that Nauth was unable to move unaided and had to be lifted out of the hospital.His sister told Kaieteur News that a post mortem revealed that he succumbed from respiratory failure due to a fractured spine. However,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online, a GPHC official said that while Nauth had sustained spinal injuries,Adam Jones USA Jersey, his spine was not fractured.The Guyana Medical Council is also investigating the case.According to reports,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, Nauth was cycling out of Kidram Street, Vreed-en-Hoop at around 18:30 hrs on Saturday, August 4th, when a car struck him.He was admitted to the West Demerara Regional Hospital. But, according to the relatives, no X-ray examination was done until two days later.His sister, Sita Ramsahoye, said that when she arrived at the hospital she observed that her brother’s legs were bandaged.A nurse told her that her brother’s condition was “not serious”, and that he just had sustained a cut to his head and cuts to his foot.However, when she spoke with her brother, he indicated that he had lost all feeling in his hands and feet. She alleged that the nurse said the numbness was due to the fact that Nauth had consumed alcohol. The nurse reportedly then said that they were keeping the patient overnight for observation.She said that the following day, a nurse contacted the family by phone and requested that they come for her brother since he had been discharged. Family members refused to take Nauth from the hospital as they felt that his injuries were too severe for him to be discharged so soon. However, one of Nauth’s brothers eventually complied with the hospital’s request.The sister said that Nauth was unable to walk, so the brother had to “lift him like a baby” out of the institution.On Monday,NFL Jerseys Outlet, August 6th, family members took the injured man back to the West Demerara Regional Hospital, where he had an X-ray.? Nauth’s mother told Kaieteur News that her son was seen by a female doctor.According to the woman, her son told her that his body was “numb.”“I tell her (the doctor) that and she holler on me and tell me is one thing I telling her all the time,” the mother claimed. She said that the physician then prescribed injections for her son for seven days. Relatives alleged that the staff did not remove the bandage to examine the man’s injured leg.Ms. Ramsahoye said that Nauth returned to the hospital on Tuesday, August 7th, and the staff placed fresh bandages on his leg and sent him home. However, the following day, the injured leg began to smell, and it was then that a senior hospital official examined her brother and ordered that he be transferred to the GPHC. The leg was then amputated.Relatives also said that another X-ray examination revealed that Nauth had suffered spinal injuries and he was paralyzed. He was admitted to the High Dependency Unit before being transferred to the Male Accident Ward, where he eventually succumbed.
[url=http://www.theworldbaseballclassic.com/Aj-Morris-Team-Italy-Jersey/]A.J. Mo
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表