Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale qhe2r4ow

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2017-3-26 07:14:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A Cotton Tree, West Berbice pensioner is accusing the High Court in New Amsterdam of delaying justice and “permitting anarchy” with a matter he recently presented for trial. Manzoor Ally, 71, of 31 Cotton Tree Village, WCB filed a matter in June of this year whereby four persons had allegedly invaded his 100-acre rice farm at Hyde Park,cheap jerseys nfl wholesale, Mahaicony Creek which caused damage to his crops due to the excavation works that were carried out. Further,cheap nfl jerseys china, the senior citizen is claiming that the individuals are cultivating on his land, something which he noted is totally unacceptable and is being encouraged in the eyes of the law.Ally holding up the placard with which he protestedThe individuals were accused of trespassing on a transported land owned by Ally. Ally showed this newspaper the transports showing his ownership of the said land. The matter was called on June 6,NFL Jerseys Outlet, 2012 at the New Amsterdam High Court by Justice Diane Insanally. Ally,http://www.footlockershop.us.com/Adizero-feather/, who has extensive knowledge on judiciary matters said that he represented himself. The defendants were represented by Attorney-at- Law S. Kissoon.Ally noted that the matter went on until September 7, 2012 “without the defendants and their attorney on record and they never,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, ever appeared [in court]”. Ally is claiming that since they did not appear in court, he is entitled to judgement under Order 12, Rule 4 of the High Court rules, and “this was not done”.“Although I have filed this motion to have a speedy hearing, up to date, I have not gotten a date for the motion to be heard”. Ally had recently filed a Nisi Order for a date for another hearing.? He picketed the High Court, too, on September 13, 2012 by himself in protest of what has been happening in this case matter.“I am not going to stop; this is my God- given right and Constitutional Right under Article 20 of the Constitution and Article 144…I have the right to be heard!” he noted.Efforts to contact the defendants and the High Court judge that dealt with the matter proved futile. Ally noted that if he does not have justice, he intends to contact the Carter Centre through his son who resides in Atlanta, Georgia. That centre,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, he said, deals with all sorts of judicial matters from foreign countries. He also plans to pursue the matter at the Caricom headquarters in Georgetown.
[url=http://www.cheapnfljerseyswholesaleoutlet.cc/cardinal-12-andrew-luck-white-
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表