wholesale jerseys china yokpnwgg

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2017-3-28 21:09:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
–?? ?says Guyana is only South American country that never had a military coup ?Presidential Candidate for A Partnership for National Unity (APNU), David Granger, has reminded the ruling PPP/C administration that it inherited a professional military when it was restored to office in 1992.The reminder was in response to a question posed by a student of the university regarding Granger’s role in the military during the reign of the People’s National Congress (PNC) with specific reference to the killing in Berbice of two persons by the army following the 1973 General Elections.The question came during the question and answer segment of the unprecedented ‘2011 Presidential Candidates Discourse’, which was held yesterday in the George Walcott Lecture Theatre of the University of Guyana.APNU Presidential Candidate David Granger addressing the gathering at UG yesterdayGranger has been at pains to distance himself from the incident,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, with no lesser person than President Bharat Jagdeo extorting that he (Granger) “has blood on his hands”.Yesterday Granger was shown a publication “A short history of the Guyana Defence Force” which he wrote,wholesale jerseys china, that bore the national flag, the Guyana Defence Force flag and that of the then ruling People’s National Congress.Then the question followed,http://www.footlockershop.us.com/Gel-hyper-33/, “is this what my future is going to be like,cheap nfl jerseys china, judging from the past?”Granger responded by saying that during that early period of independent Guyana, the Guyana Defence Force had embarked upon a programme of national policy education, which resulted in Guyana being the only country in South America that never had a military coup. He reminded the audience that during the 1973 General Elections he was at the time the Commander of the Atkinson Field Base, Timehri, and he was not the only officer in the Guyana Defence Force.“I was not the Commander of the Guyana Defence Force. I was not at the scene of any shooting. I never shot anyone,” Granger said to resounding applause from the obviously partisan audience of university students.“The result of the quality of training in the Guyana Defence Force was that in October 1992, the People’s Progressive Party was able to inherit a professional army,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online, an army that has remained obedient to the PPP just as it was obedient to the PNC,cheap nfl jerseys online,” Granger asserted, adding that he has nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of.
[url=http://www.cheapnfljerseyswholesaleoutlet.cc/cardinal-12-andrew-luck-white-
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表