[SKF轴承] http://www.footlockershop.us.com/Gel-atena-rf/ qxgb32ko

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2017-3-30 20:08:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The violent attack carried out against the Paris office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday, during which 12 persons were killed, mirrors a reality that Kaieteur News has been trying to avoid ever since the recognition that certain high-ranking officials and other “powerful” persons were out to destroy the newspaper at all cost.The French media workers were murdered by gunmen who claimed to be Muslims, in retaliation for cartoons the magazine published that did not find favour with them. The publication had been warned that it was treading on dangerous grounds and was asked to retract its cartoon depictions.Minister of Home Affairs, Clement RoheeAs a result of the threat posed, the French government had provided police security for staffers of the magazine.Similarly, Kaieteur News was warned last year that if it didn’t back off from doing certain investigative reporting it would suffer a similar fate – with gunmen storming the premises and shooting indiscriminately. As a matter of fact,http://www.footlockershop.us.com/Eqt-10/, a senior minister of the Guyana Government – who should be depended on for help – is the one who was heard during a taped conversation warning of an imminent attack on the newspaper for its content and manner of reporting.Attorney General and Minister of Legal Affairs Anil Nandlall, in a profanity-laced recording, was heard telling a senior reporter that “innocent people” working at Kaieteur News would be in harm’s way as a result of the types of stories the newspaper has been carrying.Government has refused so far to take any action against one of their own. Also, calls to provide protection for KN workers have been met with deaf ears, even callous dismissal.Wednesday’s shocking attack on the journalists in Paris has made Nandlall’s threats take on even greater significance in terms of the manner in which the attack occurred, added to the fact that the Kaieteur News has experienced the cold-blooded murder of five of its employees to terrorist elements and, like Charlie Hebdo,wholesale jerseys china, had been firebombed.Presidential advisor, Gail TeixeiraWhen contacted by telephone yesterday, Home Affairs Minister Clement Rohee was less than sympathetic and showed total disregard for the lives of those working at Kaieteur News.The Minister became upset after being told that he was contacted for a comment pertaining to the occurrences in Paris and the distinct possibility of something similar happening in Guyana, given Nandlall’s aggressive warnings.Rohee tersely said: “Excuse me!” and his phone went dead.The Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR) had in November last called on the Guyana Government to protect Kaieteur News staff and for an investigation to be carried out in relation to Nandlall’s utterances. The body had given the Government two weeks to tell them the measures that will be implemented.But Government has refused to say what measures have been put in place, despite questions from this newspaper.When asked about it yesterday in the wake of what happened in Paris, Presidential Advisor, Gail Teixeira, refrained from providing the details of Government’s response, but said that government is still communicating with the Commission on the matter.Attorney General, Anil NandlallShe did not make mention of the five Kaieteur News pressmen who were executed by gunmen in an attack on the newspaper’s printery at Eccles in August 2006. That execution-style attack had stunned the nation and the media fraternity worldwide.Asked if the government would now be keen to address the threats made against Kaieteur News seriously, Teixeira told the reporter:? “I think that you are fishing for something, my darling…We believe that the security of all journalists who are doing their job is important.”Asked if the government will therefore address the threats, Teixeira said: “What is it that you want? What you want? Are you suggesting that you want bodyguards? Is it bodyguards that you want,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, my darling?”She was then told that the newspaper was not suggesting anything, but simply asking what Government plans to do; whether it will hasten steps to provide security for the newspaper in light of the Nandlall recording and also taking into account the tragedy in France.“Name me one country in the world that provides personal security for journalists who are carrying out their jobs?”She was then asked again to consider the two situations, to which she said, “The tragedy in Paris, France is a terrorist attack and the authorities there have access to intelligence among other things that Guyana cannot dream to have, and while government is concerned about the safety of all journalists, the two instances cannot be compared. That was a terrorist attack. But I don’t know what you want me to say, you are fishing,jerseys nfl wholesale, you are trying to lead me …”Black-clad gunmen shouting “Allahu Akbar!” stormed the Paris offices of Charlie Hebdo, killing 12 persons, including its editor, three political cartoonists and a police officer,cheap nfl jerseys online, whose cold-blooded murder at close range was captured on a disturbing video.The masked shooters moved with military precision, and then escaped following the mid-morning attack on the publication known for its provocative cartoons, lampooning politicians and religions alike.Witnesses said the attack was carried out commando-style,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, with the gunmen demanding the names of those they encountered, indicating that they had specific targets in mind.One of the dead in Wednesday’s attack was satirical cartoonist Stephane Charbonnier, the publication’s editorial director and the artist behind the caricatures that offended jihadists.In a 2012 interview, Charbonnier famously shrugged off the threats on his life. “I would rather die standing than live on my knees,” he said.The attacks have attracted widespread condemnation across the world and there was a day of mourning yesterday in France.
[url=http://www.cheapnfljerseyswholesaleoutlet.cc/cardinal-12-andrew-luck-white-
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表