cheap jerseys nfl wholesale q4ezmmsf

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2017-4-10 13:26:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Obama Immigration Executive Order – Common QuestionsBy Attorney Gail Seeram, [email protected]Since President Obama announced executive action on immigration, many immigrants have been confused about the immigration benefit they will receive. In this article, we will address some of the common questions our immigration law office has received since the November 2014 announcement by President Obama.Read our full article on President Obama executive action on immigration at: http://goo.gl/7vrIJbQuestion #1: What legal status will I receive under President Obama’s Immigration Executive Order?Answer #1: Your legal status will not change. You will receive deportation protection or “deferred action” – meaning once approved,Danny DeKeyser Red Wings Jersey, U.S. Immigration will not deport you. You will not receive a green card or permanent resident status. If you apply under Deferred Action for Parents (DAP) or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and are approved, then you get deportation protection and a work authorization card. This benefit will last for three (3) years.Questions #2: When can I apply and what are the filing fees?Answer #2: The applications or forms will be released six (6) months from President Obama’s announcement – so around April-May 2015, we will know the filing fees for DAP and DACA applications. Our office is working with applicants to gather supporting documents so when the applications are released,Curtis Joseph Red Wings Jersey, our clients will be among the first to apply and be in front of the line.Question #3: How do I show I paid taxes as required?Answer #3: One of the requirements for Deferred Action for Parents (DAP) is showing you paid taxes as required. If you worked with a social security number or taxpayer identification number,cheap nfl jerseys, then go to your local IRS office or go to www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript and get your tax transcripts and submit with your application. If you did not work or income earned does not meet filing requirement to submit a tax return, then submit a notarized statement that you were not required to file a tax return.Question #4: What if I have a removal order but qualify for Deferred Action for Parents (DAP)?Answer #4: If your removal order was issued after January 1, 2014 and you failed to leave the U.S. then you are considered a deportation priority. However,NFL Jerseys Supply, Deferred Action for Parents (DAP) is a discretionary relief,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, meaning the immigration officer has wide discretion whether to grant the deferred action – in that case it’s worth applying. But,Jorge De La Rosa Jersey, if you have a criminal history,Wholesale Jerseys, you will not qualify for the deferred action or deportation protection.For more informationPhone: 1-877-GAIL-LAW or 407-292-7730www.MyOrlandoImmigrationLawyer.comFREE in-office consultation – FREE Live Chat
[url=http://www.theworldbaseballclassic.com/Aj-Morris-Team-Italy-Jersey/]A.J. Mo
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表